Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

WOW!!!! A 2nd post!!!!

I can't believe it!! I actually am posting for a second time!!!  =)
Not really a lot going on today. The hubs is at work and I have just finished cutting coupons for the bi-weekly grocery run.  The hubs (my husband, Tim) used to complain wonder why I always saved the inserts that came in the flyer's on Tuesdays and place them on top of the microwave until he went to the store with me a few weeks back. When he realized the total of the bill, not using any coupons mind you, he about fainted at the register. I then grinning madly politely informed him of the reasoning of the coupons atop the microwave. Amazingly, there have been no more words of said coupons at all and in fact, the hubs even helped me cut coupons last night I had downloaded from the internet!!!  Now, hows that for a war won!!!!  = )
Everyone have a wonderful day and happy couponing!!!!  hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment