Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shopping Results...

So, after doing my shopping yesterday at Kroger's, I was delighted when I looked at the receipt and saw that I had saved over $30.00!!! I was pretty excited! Not to mention they had a sale going on of some Proctor and Gamble items, so I had loaded the e-coupons onto my card and then when I checked out, I saved an extra $4.00 because I bought at least 4 P&G items...hey, every little bit helps, right??!!??

So on my list yesterday I got the ingredients to make Moon Pie Banana Pudding (which I will attempt to make today) Everyone who knows me, knows I just love a good moon pie!! So yummy!! Contrary to the famous country song though, I don't drink RC Cola...lol

If the dessert turns out well, I will post the recipe tomorrow sometime...
Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful day...or should I say, my one reader I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!  =)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You gotta advertise! Post it on your blog! I bet you would be surprised with people you never knew blogged! When you post the picture of the moon pie pudding, I put it on my pintrest... that should get you a couple followers! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I requested an invite on that thing, and I never got one back :( so I figured they didn't want me!!! hahahaha And I will post the moon pie pudding thing tonight...gonna take a pic of it...it was so yummy!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete